Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Join my Push Team

I want you to join my team!

I am starting a team to participate in a life-changing experience.

In celebration of Chalene Johnson's new book, PUSH: 30 Days to a Turbo-Charged Habits, A Banging Body, and The Life You Deserve, Chalene has created a pre-launch Push Jump Start program. We'll get all the content of the book with the nutrition tips, exercises, and life-changing tips. Plus, she's going to send us a free copy of her book! Chalene links together life-skills with fitness goals and makes it easy to achieve success in all areas of your life.

I'm already signed up, and I really want you to join me.

We start 11/11/11, but sign up now, because space is limited!

Push Jump Start: A revolutionary 30-day system that will allow you to transform your body, your diet and your life!

Our team name is: Kage Fit
I'm listed as team leader: Emily Dunn

I am really excited about this Challenge. I have done Chalene's 30 Day Push twice thourgh now & read her blog for motivation. I am looking forward to what she will be offering. So I hope you will join me.
http://www.chalenejohnson.com/pushjumpstart

No comments: