Saturday, October 15, 2011

Goals Step 5

Step 5-This one is more metaphorical. “The act of carrying…” No one can achieve their goals completely alone. Yes they can pursue them alone, but everyone needs a support system of some kind. A mentor, a teacher, a trainer, a spouse, a sibling, a parent, a child…

It is important to surround ourselves with people who are there to help us up when we call, carry us and sometimes “kick” us to get us to that goal.

There is not of explanation that needs to go into this. Everyone needs a support system. For some this is not easy. Not everyone is blessed with a good support system. I supposed that is why there are so many groups out there for this reason. You can find one on your area or find one on-line. I am excited to announce that I will have my own community on my website that will launch after the New Year. Until then find me on my Facebook Fan page www.facebook.com/emilyfitnesstraining or you can request to be added to my private Facebook Fitness Group as well. https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/giterdunn/

No comments: