Monday, March 19, 2012

This is what it is like to have a coach

"If you believe you can or you can't you are always right"



The is so true! Watch this video and tell me if you have ever been Brock. Have you ever thought for sure that you were going to fail so why bother trying? Everyday I talk with clients who doubt their ability to succeed. When I ask them why they often don't know or they tell me, "Because so-and-so failed" or "I tried that once". However, no one call tell me "why". You failed or you think you failed because you had already predetermined that you would so why bother trying. This happens to everyone. That is why it is so important to have a coach. A part of what I do it work with people one-on-one to help them reach their goals. I don't allow them to doubt themselves. I am here to show them and you what you can accomplish. I am here to show you that you are Brock and YES you CAN do anything!

Email me for a free Health History Evaluation. emfitchic@yahoo.com

No comments: