Friday, August 21, 2009

Time for a change of pace

So went to the Dr. last night because I have been having some issues. Turns out that some scarring from a previous surgery is causing some problems and as a result I am having some internal bleeding. Which translates to, no more heavy lifting, high intensity or high impact workouts. This could get very intersting. I am having to change my entire style of working out but yes still maintain my physique. Obviously my physique will change but I don't want to get out of shape.
Here is my old training schedule and you will see what I mean:
Mon-Sports training, routine, skills
Tues- Weights, yoga, stairmill intervals 45, sprints 15
Wed- routine, stretch, spin 45
Thurs- Weights, yoga, step intervals 45
Fri- Sports Training, routine, skills, run 45
Sat- weight, pilates, yoga, bike 45, sprints 15
Sun- yoga

stay tuned to what I come up with....

No comments: