Tuesday, August 25, 2009

My life on the couch

So I am on day 2 of being on "bed rest". YICK!! For this to happen to someone like me is pretty miserable. I am a VERY active person. It is hard for me to sit still for long periods of time. I can not go to the movies because after about 55 minutes I start getting antsy & looking at the clock. I like to clean when I am home and am very particular when I clean. I am a busy body always go go go. I hate being indoors and I am a people person. I love to go out. I like working. The thought of being inside makes my skin crawl. You get the picture. WHAT AM I GONNA DO??

This will be a true test of my patience. I know that this is something I have to do and it is for something I have wanted for a very long time. I know that there are more important things in life than working out and being in shape. I know that family & health come first. I know I will live, but I have no idea how I will survive. What is it that they say? "One day at a time."

No comments: