Thursday, May 20, 2010

Whoops

So I have been on a "diet" for the last 2 weeks and when I got on the scale and I have gained 5 pounds. Whoops! So I am back on it again. I have a new diet from my coaches and I have the bug to get moving. It's too bad that I have a precious little girl on the couch next to me and I don't want to get up and do anything. Not to mention the girl eats non-stop all day.

The diet is definitely the hardest. I am constantly hungry myself. I think being pregnant and eating whatever I wanted has stretched my stomach and has formed some bad habits. As I am sure all moms know, finding time to workout right now is not much easier. Finding time to shower and brush my teeth on the same day is a feat as it is. :) However, I am determined. I will find the time and the will power. Stay tuned....

No comments: