Tuesday, May 4, 2010

week 4




Well one month has come and gone since I gave birth to my little angel. I can not believe how fast the time has gone! Where did it go? I am beginning to understand how many moms say that they just don't have time to get back into shape. I am beginning to realize that it will take more efficient planning and a strong commitment to get back into shape. While I realize that I am still not cleared to take on a hard core workout for another 2 weeks I was cleared to walk and do some light yoga 2 weeks ago. How many times did I make my walk? 2!!! I just can't seem to find the time and I am not even back to work yet. With a fussy little newborn I find that my few hours of free time in the afternoon are spent cleaning the house and showering. Two things that are very hard to do while carrying around a baby. Poor little thing has tummy issues and has to be constantly carried and bounced.




So here is to a new month. I have a lot of goals for myself to accomplish in May. Keep your eyes opened for a youtube channel, a newsletter and possibly a new website. That is just the beginnning. It will be very exciting!!!






I have also attached my progress pics from week 2 that I meant to post. I know that they are sidways, but you get the point. :) I will be taking offical starting ones today and will post them later.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Em - you still look great in my book. We met at Camp Savage WPB last year. Congrats on the baby! Rosie