Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Year Project 30 Days to Jump Start the Year

With two projects coming up for clients this month I could not help myself.  The 30 Day Jump Start your Resolutions (click on the link to read more) will begin January 4th and the Group 9 Day Cleanse (click on the link to watch more) will begin January 14th. Why not add a 30 Day fitness Challenge as well to all my subscribers?  If you have not joined my Newsletter yet, now is the time. Staring today I will be giving out a daily challenge to help you become the woman (Goddess) you know you are.

Day 1: Create a Vision Board



If you have not done so already create your vision board.  This can be done any way you like. I personally like to get a large poster board, a stack of magazines, a glue stick & go at it.  I have not completed mine yet for this year but as soon as I do I will share, I promise. The only thing I ask is that you shoot for the stars yet be realistic.  As much as I would love to have the body of fellow teammate and mentor Lori Harder. I know that it is not likely.  However to have her abs (well after the baby) is something I hope to be able to accomplish at some point. Here is a great site on how to make a Vision Board. Read more

Make sure you join my Newsletter today here so you can be a part of the next 29 days. 
When you are done post pictures of your board on Facebook & twitter. Make sure you tag me on Facebook or use tag #emfitchic on Twitter.

No comments: