Sunday, July 1, 2012

Great run and saved a life

Just thought I would share a little bit of happiness. I was out for my run the other day and cruising right along when I about stepped on this little guy. Even Bleed it Out by Linkin Park could not distract me enough from stopping to help him across the street. On that note, my running has not been going as planned. I had hoped to run a half-marathon on the 4th of July but with my trip to Florida coming up and all the work that goes in to studying, running a business, being a mom and packing, well... my training has taken a back seat to everything else. I do have a new goal how ever. Rock & Roll Full Marathon Dublin Ireland August 5, 2013. I am thinking a year and a half will be plenty f time to get ready! Enjoy your run today!

No comments: