Sunday, April 22, 2012

90 Day Clean Health Challenge

Over the next 90 days I will be following my 90 Day Health Challenge. I have noticed that over the course of the winter my skin an hair have become very parched. I have also not been following my own advise of putting myself first. My eating patterns and workout program has been taking a hit and over all I just do not feel like myself. Especially in the last 3-4 weeks I have been fatigued. My digestive system is also not working properly. Overall I just feel like crap! I have created a 3 phase 90 Day Detox and Cleanse program that includes clean eating, taking in the right nutrients, drinking enough water and doing a minimum of yoga every day. Over the 90 day I will be focusing on a spiritual cleanse as well. Here is a quick summary of what I will be doing for Month 1: Nutritional Cleansing: - 3-4 liters of water daily - Taking my Ageless Actives Daily Essentials for Women with Product B - Fish oil supplement an additional 2 times daily - Limit coffee to one cup of organic fresh ground coffee in the morning - Drink Green tea 2 times daily - Drink IsaCleanse and Ionix supreme every a morning before I eat or drink anything and IsaCleanse before bed 2 hours after my last meal - 2 IsaLean shakes daily or IsaLean mixed with IsaPro - At some point in the month do a 2 day deep cleanse - Go meatless on Monday

No comments: