Saturday, May 21, 2011

My 30 Day Experiment

What is my 30 Day Expermiment?  Well I am trying to see exactly what I can do with my body in 30 days.  You see in a month from this weekend I will be in California and I will be working out with Tony Horton, Shawn T, Chalene Johnson and oh, a couple hundered Beach Body Coaches.  The problem you see is, I have not commited to my own fitness for about....7 months.  Once my competition on Las Vegas was over in Novemeber I jumped into mommy and business mode 100% leaving very little time for fitness mode.  Now I am not saying I am out of shape, I eat healthy so I am able to maintain a certain level of my fitness.  Do I think it is enough to "Bring It!"? Not exactly. I have put together a little experiment to see just what I can accomlish in 30 days.

Here is the plan:

I do not have access to a gym so all of my training will be done at home with Dumbbells that go up to 15 pounds. My workouts will consist of:
   A weight workout 4 days a week dividing all of the body parts lasting about 30 minutes, provided by my 
       coach in the morning
   Month 2 of Insanity (I have never gone past month 1) done in the evenings I don't have to teach Hip      
      Hop Hustle in the evening
  Yoga mid day 4 days a week

Supplements and and sample nutritional plan:
Upon waking usually 5 am 1 c coffee, 1 T creamer, Isagenix Ageless Actives
5:30 Meal 1: 1/2 c oatmeal, 3 egg whites, 1 T peanut butter, 1/4 c mixed berries, 1/2c snap peas
8:30 Meal 2: Shakeology, 1/4 c berries, 1 scoop Beach Body Vanilla protein
12:00 Meal 3: 3 oz chicken, 1/4 c brown rice, 1 c green beans,  1 T flax oil, 1/2 apple
3:00  Meal 4: Isagenix IsaLean Meal Replacement, Isagenix Want More Emergy drink
6:00 Meal 5: Large salad, 3 oz grilled fish, 1 T Ken Steakhouse Northern Italian
9:00 Meal 6: 1 c Cottage Cheese
Before bed Usually 10 pm Isagenix Calcium
  
Drink 1 Gallon H20 daily
  
*** Learn more about Shakeology at www.shakeology.com/emfitchic
*** order Insanity at www.teambeachbody.com/emfithchic
*** Want to learn where to get Isagenix email me at emfitchic@yahoo.com

No comments: