Monday, May 23, 2011

Day 2 of 30

Sunday was day two of my 30 Day Experiment.  Sunday is normally my day off and yesteday was no exception.  Morning was family time then church.  We followed with Sunday Brunch. I practiced portion control and made wise choices; salad, roast beef, steamed veggies and a small piece of cheese cake.  Oh and a Virgin Bloody Mary.  For my mid-afternoon snack I had Greenberry Shakeology and Isagenix Want More Energy. Uh! Love that stuff! My evening Insanity workout was Max Cardio Conditioning which just may be my favorite workout.  Again, Shawn T kicked my ass but I loved every minute of it!  No yoga today but I did take time to stretch my poor little body. Then I replensihed with a baked potato and some lean ground beef and a salad. I know it has only been two days but I can already feel a difference.

If you want to be a part of my 30 Day Experiment email me at emily@emfitchic.com

Learn more at http://www.emfitchic.com/

No comments: