Saturday, April 3, 2010

2 more days and my life will change

I am going in to be induced on Monday. I can not believe that in just 2 days my life is going to change so much. This past year has been such a whirlwind. In January I got engaged, in June I picked up my life & moved to Alabama, in July I got married, and shortly after I found out I was pregnant. Now here I am. I am going to be a mommy in 3 days. It is truly amazing the way life happens some times. This is a day I wasn't sure would ever come, definitely not so soon. After 2 miscarriages and a lot of doubts from doctors, I wasn't really sure. After surrendering to the fact that I might not ever be able to have children I found out I was pregnant. So crazy.

Even better is the motivation that this has brought me. There is so much I have been putting off in my life that I have always really wanted to accomplish. Now I am ready. If I can have a baby I can do anything. I thought last year was eventful...I can't wait to see what this year brings.

No comments: