Monday, July 18, 2011

What I will be doing for the next 30 days



www.teambeachbody.com/emfitchic I have failed the pencil test!!! Beachbody's Brazil Butt Lift claims to give you that perfect Brazilian Bum Bum in 30 days. The 30 day program provides you with a 6 Day Jump Start, a customized workout plan based on our Bum Bum type and an eating plan that is easy to follow. I have decided to put Beachbody's Brazil Butt Lift to the test and see what it can do for me. While I don't have a lot of weight to lose, I apparently am a little saggy where I don't want to be. I will be using Beachbody's Brazil Butt Lift to whip my BUTT into shape over the next 30 days. Today marks Day 1 (I had to start over). I will be posting my progress pictures as well as more videos so stay tuned. Follow my blog at www.emfitchic.blogspot.com for my daily feedback. Read more about fitness and nutrition at www.emfitchic.com.

No comments: