Monday, September 21, 2009

I haven't been writing much because I didn't feel that I have much to write about now, especially since I can't work out. Then it occured to me that I have tons to write about. No I can't workout but I am having a baby. I am having a baby!!! So, it is very important that I eat clean and healthy and be careful not to gain weight, well more than I should. Plus with everything I have been through I am sure there are other women out there that are going through the same things that I have been through. I have had two miscarrages and now I have been blessed. Am I scared that I may still lose the baby? Yeah shitless! Every cramp, every pinch, every anything I feel worries me. I am worried that I am not eating enough, that I am not getting the right nutrients, that something will be wrong. But more than anything I am worried how we are going to take care of this baby. So as I go thought my mental madness I am going to keep you all posted.

No comments: