Sunday, January 11, 2009

It's Sunday which is the day I do all of my diet planning and scheduling for the week. I have a fridge full of fresh veggies, fish and chicken that need to be cooked and divided. I found some great new recipes that I can't wait to try.

As for training, I was still pretty sore yesterday so in order to get myself moving, I strapped on my rollerblades and headed to the beach. Got my vitamin D for the day and some cardio. It's all about multi-tasking. :) Today the plan to to get over to the gym for functional training which outght a kill me because I haven't done any since before Christmas. Then an hour of pilates followed by an hour of hatha yoga. If I bust my butt I should be outta there in 2 1/2 hours. Do I ever need it!! Last night was ladies night which included some wonderfully wonderful Greek food.

Be sure to check out the new Oxygen magazine with friend and fellow competitor Lindsey Messina (again!). She is such an inspiation!


Goal for the week: Get my water in take back up there to a gallon.

No comments: