Tuesday, March 11, 2008

1st blog

So I have decided to create a blog because I am vain enough to think people like reading about my life. :) No really, I think I am interesting, why shouldn't everyone else? What a perfect time in my life to start too. I am in the midst of making a bunch of life changing decisions, my birthday is next week and I feel like I have just begun to really live my life. You know when you climb and climb that rollercoaster and get to the top and it pauses for a second before it drops? That's where I am now! I am terrified, exhilirated, nervous and anxious all at the same time.

This month I am competing in my first fitness competition in 5 years. My body is bruised and battered but every time I practice I am close to tears because of all the emotions I am feeling. I walk on the stage for the first time in 3 1/2 short weeks at the FAS-net competition in San Diego. Then only 3 weeks after that I am headed to the Fitness Atlantic for what I plan to be the best competition of my life. I have been comepting for 5 years, but yet I feel like I am competing for the first time.

No comments: